Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed very shortly..

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
This thread actually pre-dates the rules about posting about street racing. Its one thing to ASK and WONDER if you could beat something. Its a whole other issue if you start discussing your own personal kills. As long as its us laughing at goofs posting on youtube, go for it!:cool:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
27 Posts
Well, I'm not trying to pee in anyone's coffee or anything, but I used to be "That Guy." You know, the guy who likes to drag race from light to light. This has been many, many moons ago. But, I have grown up, got a family now, and finally realized the impact and repercussions of what can happen if you get into that situation where you lose your life, or take someone else's. Unless you have no conscience at all, there is no way that you can possibly live with yourself after something like that, knowing that someone died at your hands after making a hasty, yet foolish decision to race on the streets. But there is a time and place fro everything. I love modding cars and rtucks as much as the next Gearhead, but knowing when to use those mods and what they were meant for is the challenge. Sometimes you just gotta know when to subdue that racing bug. So come on people, let's keep all of the racing on the track.

-Patrick

21 - 29 of 29 Posts