Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
35 Posts
Yesterday night, I raced my buddies 90' Ford Super Coupe with the 3.8 V6 supercharger and put at least two car lengths on me. We went from a dig. I had CIA, PCMforless tune, and AWD. You also have to remember, you're not driving a light vehicle, you're curb weight is at least 6500 pounds.

·
Registered
24 Posts
think i got him just wanna make sure
Sentra se-r I assume , it will pretty close race . Do either of you have mods ?

Stock for stock though he may have the slight edge , very slight . He will probably get a half car length from a dig (he does weigh half of your weight)
and then pull another half car length over 60-70 mph . This is all opinion and really anything can happen in a race, good luck and be safe .

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
326 Posts
If he does beat you then challenge him to a pull off.

We'll see who is laughing when his bumper gets ripped off the car.

:yes:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
If he does beat you then challenge him to a pull off.

We'll see who is laughing when his bumper gets ripped off the car.

:yes:

:rotfl::woohoo:

I think you should do fine. I raced my bravada against my galant. both from a stop. the galant has a 2.4L I4 Engine, and well, you guys already know what the bravada has! The Galant starts and catches a lead, then shifts into second at 35 MPH. The Bravada kepts going and shifts at 42. Bravada caught up and After that, the galant just never saw the day of light again. Both cars are automatic. back to the point, just floor it from a stop and you should do fine. my friend has a sentra, not se-r, and she says when she gets over 65-70, her car starts shaking....kick his ass!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
i raced one before. its a green se-r with some stickers and a big muffler. back then i only have an intake but no tune yet.

its basically an even match up to 60-70 mph then i started gaining on him (about 2-3 cars) but he managed to get ahead of me when my speed limiter kicked in at around 108 mph. :mad:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
If you can't beat him to a race....go for the pull off contest..........he/she wouldn't know what hit him......LOL!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
not that fast

The sentra Se-R isn't too fast the Altima is better. It's nowhere near as fast as my trailblazer. The sentra is a 4 cylinder. The Se-R is 165hp the Se-R spec-v is 175 which comes from a better exhaust. This was the car i had when i thought people with trucks were dumb lol. But if it makes it any better i wont go back lol.

·
Premium Member
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
708 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
i like the second video lol it made me chuckle

GM > DODGE!!

·
Premium Member
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
708 Posts
i like the second video lol it made me chuckle

GM > DODGE!!
Yep lol i will say though that dodge can take a beating! Its my bros but i drive it alot cause i have to haul off scrap and i don't have a trailer for the TB to pull it. :(
Oh yeah what did ya think of the Jimmy vs Envoy?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts