Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changed bulb,put new piggyback on..made sure wires were all intact and taped probably. It wud go on and off wen wires jiggled and after replacing the piggyback now nothing...any ideas?? Anyone else have or had this problem?

·
Administrator
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
479 Posts
It's called a pigtail .
You very likely have a loose or broken wire .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's called a pigtail .
You very likely have a loose or broken wire .
Lol...i knew it didn't sound right...thanks...a girl that doesn't know much about cars🤷‍♀️ but anyway yes i guess maybe i can get a meter reader or something cuz from wat i can see there was no broken wires..thank you so much for ur response

·
Registered
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT EXT
453 Posts
Each plug in connection is a possibility for a poor connection. I would carefully check each connection for good contact of the metal pins and be prepared to slightly bend any that don't appear to be making solid contact. That is most likely the cause of your flickering lights. (and its free to fix....just needs your time and sharp eyesight)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Each plug in connection is a possibility for a poor connection. I would carefully check each connection for good contact of the metal pins and be prepared to slightly bend any that don't appear to be making solid contact. That is most likely the cause of your flickering lights. (and its free to fix....just needs your time and sharp eyesight)
Much appreciated for ur possible solution i will definitely check that this weekend......ill let cha know how things went 🤞🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts