Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no CD in the CD player, but it won't load a CD, it goes in 1/2 way, makes a clicking sound, shows the CD icon on the display like it loaded the CD, then eventually shows an error.

I'm probably screwed here and will probably put in a pioneer touchscreen, but I don't have the $$$ for that yet and the radio blows big time, any suggestions? Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
32 Posts
I had a problem with mine where it would not eject CDs at all. I had 6 CDs stuck in there for about 2 years. Then one day, the battery died, and I replaced it. When power was restored, it started working again like nothing happened. My guess is something got reset. Maybe you should try disconnecting your battery for 15 minutes or so, and see what happens when you reconnect it.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Disconnected the battery for about 20 mins, no luck unfortunately, clock and everything else reset, CD still doesn't load (single CD head unit).

I just want it to work for a month or so until I can get my pioneer. Too bad there isn't a 1/8" audio input jack somewhere so I can just use my ipod until then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts