Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 tbext does not read on trans dipstick and i know 100% that it is full.
Warm or cold no reading
Anyone know why

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
馃ぃ馃ぃ
Boy arent you a tard .
You remind me of one of my closest friends .He is too lazy to care or be respectable to most people .
And i would probably start worring about your trans my brother, for GOD has his ways of always making sure that i am nice and understanding of other peoples problems, and therefore always takes care of me through carma.
So T.J. i wish you the best of luck on your next trial that He will send your way.

Oh and p.s. my god Jesus loves you but he thinks your a real ASS right now, best of luck to you my brother. 15920731486744900877172988343603.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Im gona tell you like my dad told me you jackass;
Grab your left ear with left hand;right ear with right hand: slowly pull your head out of your ass. Lmfao 1592074794395133143967896269387.jpg

Registered
2005 buick rainier
Only way I know to be sure a trans is 100% full, w/o using a dipstick, is to have a completely empty transmission. This takes place after a complete rebuild and filling to specification. Draining the pan and filling to spec's is not accurate because who know how much exactly drained out.

Registered
馃ぃ馃ぃ
Geeeeeeee ! Ya beat me to it - but I'd have put up a few rows of giggling emojis.
And why not?​
Because that's funny!​

It's kinda like: "I know my swimming pool's full, but when I jump in, I can't find any water."

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
How come dipstick is dry if fluid is there? Isn't sounds funny?
pouring all that tranny fluid into the wrong tube can lead one to believe that the tranny is getting filled hhahahahahahahaa this guy smells like a troll bigtime, he wishes he had real failblazer problems!!!

Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
I'll answer you the right way... maybe the end of the dipstick is rotted off and the tranny is really full... My 04 TB has a lot of rust about 3" above the full mark. I guess there is a lot of condensation built up there and is rusting the stick... Measure the length and compare it with others...

Registered
I'll answer you the right way... maybe the end of the dipstick is rotted off and the tranny is really full... My 04 TB has a lot of rust about 3" above the full mark. I guess there is a lot of condensation built up there and is rusting the stick... Measure the length and compare it with others...
bad o-ring at the top of the dipstick maybe? how in the world would a dipstick rust and break off in a proper viscous fluid environment? if so there will be more problems than not being able to check levels :unsure:o_O

Registered
Maybe - just spitballin' here mind you ... perhaps the dipstick tube is actually OUT of the transmission and he's reading air?

The ATF full level is just about at the top of the tube grommet - so it's POSSIBLE - not very likely though. There would be leakage when stopping or parking on a sideways grade.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts