Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was thinking about doing this fancy intake thing for a while and could not resist the flashy intake from these guys. (kinda like a crow and shiny things I guess)

I emailed and talked to Karen and she put me in contact with a Canadian Dealer and now it's ordered! Karen said she will try to make it happen a little sooner for me .... so .... if I don't have to wait the full 2-3 weeks I will be happier :D

And when it arrives I will take a break from the igloo building and personally welcome the sled dogs at the Sears mail outpost. Then I'll light a fire and get it installed within the 5 hours of daylight time frame and still have time to chase the Polar bears from the local landfill!

Spong says it's really loud on his V8 :drool

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
I have a K&N one on my I6, sounds really good too...

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Patience or Beer? Maybe a little of each...

So I sit here pondering things and I say to myself .... Self, why would you continue to wait patiently (2 weeks) for an intake that may not have even be built yet? Why do you sit and watch your email to see if you get the "Ya it shipped today" confirmation.

I probably could have had the K&N in my hot little hands already or maybe even installed by now. Is it because the product is so shiny and looks really cool?

Nawww I'm too mature and refined for that. Well .... maybe not refined. However I am old enough to have a kid that would give you the customer service that would make you want to fly on her airline again. And to recieve customer service from an airline ticket agent ... almost like a fairy tale on SOME airlines.

I really do expect customer service and to be suppled with product information that is true and valuable to my decision making process. I've been taught by my kid to expect that type of thing. She is wise beyond her years.

I would expect nothing less than updated info as to when my order would arrive and then, if it was going to be slow ... maybe a product completion and shipment date. That would be, simply, good customer relations. I could then make an informed decision if this was the product or company for me.

Basically the reason I got a Wester's tune. (The same reason I liked the PCMforless guys.) Westers because I wanted to miss customs and delays etc. along with the customer service and communication from some very busy guys that always had time to communicate. Communication and backing of their product is worth tons of repeat customers.

Well this is getting kinda long now .... not sure who will read it. :sadcry:

So ... I'll have another glass of wine....think about getting out the dremel and hollowing out the stock air box tomorrow. Maybe order the K&N? Just try to avoid a Spong type rant :D as I wait to hear from Karen at Mac.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts