Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
I hope someone can help me out. I have an 03 envoy xl with voice/homelink overhead console and a second overhead storage console behind it towards the rear seats. I was given a overhead dvd player from an 03 envoy xl w/headphones and controller. My question is can I mount this up in my headliner if I remove my two consoles and cut some of the headliner, or go to gmc or junkyard and get another headliner. OR maybe can the whole idea and sell the dvd player. I'm open to all suggestions. :duh::hissy::bonk:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
34 Posts
hey man, thats sounds good that you want to do that ,but i went with the headrest tv's instead because i had a caravan before the envoy and i put a flip dowm in it and after a few years the headliner will start to deteriorate. thus having to get a new one. its really up to you and what you wanna do though. i got 2 tvs in the headrest for the fron seats and im planning on getting 2 more for the rear seats and i have a dvd head unit in the dash, and i think thats about all im gonna do as far a screens go. but good luck on whatever you decide to do.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DJ Krazy T

Thanks for your info on my dvd insall for my envoy. After a little research, I agree with you and will go with the headrest dvd players. I hate redoing headliners.

Thanks
Frank:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts