Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently replaced the 125 amp fuse, fuel pump relay and 1 coil pack after getting Po301 code. I had the codes deleted. Disconnected battery for about an hour and drove it around for a few miles, would start back up no problems. I let jt sit over night; it would crank, but took a couple tries to start. Drove it two blocks, parked it. Would not start back up. Disconnected battery for about an hour. It would crank, no start. I swapped out 125 amp fuse, both pcm fuses and fuel pump relay with the old ones. It started up but ran rough. Drove it back hime parked it would not start again. Replaced fuses and relay with again. Still wont start. Please help.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
2,283 Posts
Why are you replacing the 125A fuse? That has nothing to do with no start.

When you have the condition, you need to determine if it is because of no spark or no fuel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Swapping out 125A fuse. Did allow it to start. Isnt 125A fuse related to the alarm? Swapping out 41 fuse also. Working on the car alone so cant tell if fuel pump is priming. Odd thing is after swapping out fuses it will start. I know I am getting spark I swapped out ign coil and it stopped giving me po301 error code and no more misfire. But after wiping codes The cark no start came up again. I will put somthing in the engine to record sound see if pump is priming.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reset pcm by removing negative from battery. Turned the key, but did not turn it over all the way to start. Alot of crazy stuff going on in the dashboard. Left it like that for a about 3 minutes. It started right up. Ran a little rough, service engine light came back up. Got PO303 code. It has over 150'000 miles. I am thinking will replace spark plugs and coils since this is second coil pack to go bad. Hoping that'll do it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, Saul-Good baby!
Btw. I pulled the negative for 20 minutes. (give or take) I think when I pulled the pcm fuses and did not wait 2 minutes to allow the chip to reset; is where I ran into start/running issues that looked like no fuel issues.
I hope this can help someone that finds themselves with the same odd "crank no start" scenario.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts