Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 2003 GMC Envoy and I replaced a factory 6 CD non-Bose system with a Bose factory navigation system. My problem is that everything works on my navigation system except I do not have any sound. It was recommended by Crutchfield that all I need to get sound is a amplifier and a amp wiring kit. They gave their recomendation as to which amp and which wiring kit. The stereo installers do not think they can get it to work.:thx Has anyone been able to get this to work? Or any suggestions.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
Which Nav system did you buy? Was it from an 03-06 GM vehicle or was it from a later model? Better audio minds than me will be able to help you out, but it sounds like you got a non-LUX HU instead of a LUX HU.

Matt

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
Apparently it's a LUX HU, so buggered if I know. Hopefully someone will be able to let you know. Also, You might want to ask a moderator to move this post to the Audio section as you've post this in the Site support, suggestions section.

Matt

Edit: Read this thread:http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=31003&highlight=15230099 If I'm reading it right (around page 6 & 7 I think) this unit may be mislabeled as LUX. You can also do a search with 15230099 as the parameter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts