Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I've had this issue for about 6 months and it's starting to bother me. I've got a 2002 Trailblazer LS and the passenger-side window and lock just completely stopped working. The driver's switch doesn't work either. When you press the switch on either side for the window, you don't hear anything.

I don't have much experience with car electronics, but I was thinking this is most likely a power issue, but I can't be sure. Any advice on where to start would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just thought I'd update my progress.

I narrowed it down to the power window/lock switch cluster. I removed the driver's side and hooked it up to the broken passenger's side and it controlled the window and door locks perfectly fine.

Does anyone know of a supplier of OEM GM parts in Canada? or that ship to Canada?

Thanks again

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
365 Posts
When mine went out, I purchased an used one off ebay for $40. It doesn't matter if the trim plate matches your interior, the module pops out of the trim panel so just re-use the original one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.