Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to eliminate the rattle coming from my rear hatch. The rubber trim looks pretty bad. Where can I find a replacement? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's only one of many possibilities :
Here's only one of many possibilities :
I have looked completely throughout this site & simply can't find it

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm trying to eliminate the rattle coming from my rear hatch. The rubber trim looks pretty bad. Where can I find a replacement? Thanks in advance
Just inputting my two cents, in case it hasn't already been looked at. When I had issues with the rear hatch, it ended up being the actual latch that holds the door closed. Fairly easy to replace, but I am familiar with this and others may not be, so it can be a tricky job. Also there are travel limiters, or bump stop style adjustable rubber tipped bolts, one on each side of the frame of the door opening, these needed adjustment as well, (out, but not much). I am pretty sure due to how bad our roads are, and of course the general opening and closing, lead to this issue. No rattle now, and the seal was visibly fine, so there wasn't a need for that in my instance, if anything a little RTV silicone to stick it in place, where it needed. Good luck, these things are rattle boxes if that's a peeve!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts