Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Envoy and just recently discovered WATER standing in the floor storage compartment in the rear cargo area. I have no clue how the water is getting there. The carpet is not wet anywhere else but in this floor storage compartment. Please help.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Probably running down from the roof by way of the liftgate gasket, then behind the headliner and down behind the plastic trim to gather in the lowest spot. Pull some trim off and sit in the back to look for the leak, while somebody hoses the liftgate upper area with a hose. Much less likely to be a leaky roof rack mounting screw hole or fixed glass gasket.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Oh, you didn't fill out your profile so it's not clear that you might have the EXT version, but if you do, it may also be a clogged drainage tube in the rear AC unit. Behind the panel on the passenger side rear cargo area.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1 Posts
Same leak

:thx
Oh, you didn't fill out your profile so it's not clear that you might have the EXT version, but if you do, it may also be a clogged drainage tube in the rear AC unit. Behind the panel on the passenger side rear cargo area.
After reading this i figured out I only have this problem after the rear air has been used for a couple of hours, I went out to the car crawled under and found the drain tube, flexed it a couple of times almost a half quart of water came pouring out....hopefully problem is solved:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts