Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to know what kind of 0-60 times modded TBSS are coming up with. Have stock 06 TBSS AWD and looking to do intake, tune, udp and e-fans and wondering what kind of improvement I'll get with those mods. Right now, stock, I'm about 5.8 sec.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
Using a Passport G-Timer for comparison, I too clocked 5.9-6.1 0-60 times bone stock. With a Vector tune, CAI, and HSRK, those numbers dropped to 5.4-5.5, depending on the temps. Supercharger brought it down to 4.6-4.7, again depending on the quality of the air. IMO, adding the e-fans and UD pulley to the tune and CAI should get you somewhere in the 5.2-5.3 range.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have a very accurate excel based 0-60 calculator that uses data from your 1/4 slips. According the calculator my truck went 0 - 60 in 5.83 when stock and 4.52 on my best run in my sig.

·
Registered
34 Posts
0-60

Want to know what kind of 0-60 times modded TBSS are coming up with. Have stock 06 TBSS AWD and looking to do intake, tune, udp and e-fans and wondering what kind of improvement I'll get with those mods. Right now, stock, I'm about 5.8 sec.
Also using a g-tech i have come up with 4.8 - 5.0... Thats with tune,e-fans,stall,servos, intake....

·
Registered
641 Posts
4.20s (dashawk) 2wd,tune,cai,ud,e-fans,ported tb
Did a 3.1 0-60 in a parking lot (only because I lost traction on the 1-2 shift LOLs)

·
Registered
34 Posts
FAQ

just making sure....im new to the TB world....are the e-fans electric fans? and whats servos?
e-fans are the elctric fans replacing the stock belt driven fan set up.. Servos are relatively inexpensive parts to put into the tranny to make the truck shift quicker/firmer and give the tranny some longevity and holding power between shifts...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
3 Posts
0-60 ?

my tbss mods : trick flow head 220, cam vrx4, tvs 1900, yank ptb 3200,headers 0-60 ?:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
63 Posts
5.36 or something like that according to the dashhawk, in pretty cold weather , right around freezing i believe, awd , vector tune, kn drop in filter, ram air hole size increased, magnaflow muffler and resonator delete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts